Old January 26th 15, 11:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Double·A might have a ciminal record.

On Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 1:19:21 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 6:16:35 AM UTC-8, Jeff-Relf.Me wrote:
*
HVAC asks:
Where will Bert come up with
1st month's rent plus security deposit?

To move in, my tenants pay first month's rent,
last month's rent ( of a 12 month lease ),
a "one time move in fee", and a security deposit.

If one has a criminal record, he's rejected, usually.

Double·A might have a ciminal record;
he won't tell us about it, of course.

Bert is copying Double·A;
so he'll move into a motel, eventually, I expect.

Every homeless person I've ever met spends 10+ times what I do;
yet, still, they beg me for money, drugs, "sex" and shelter.
Basically, they need ·much· more than I do, ·much· more.

Why do you suggest publicly that I have a criminal record when you have no evidence of that. Fact is I have none. The reason landlord won't rent to me is 1) my income does't exceed their minimum income limits (rents are at historic highs!), 2) bad credit from past unpaid debts (mostly credit cards), 3) a property debt to my last landlord which I have resisted paying because I feel the last minute fees they added on were unfair and excessive, and 4) I don't have any current established lines of credit. Money in the bank I have.

Double-A

And another thing, almost every landlord nowadays wants to charge an application or screening fee. If I paid those fees to all of them just for applying, with the expectations that I will more than likely be turned down just for my low credit score, I might go broke very fast! That leaves me pretty well shut out.

Double-A