Old January 23rd 15, 09:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Odds·makers can't pick a favorite, Seahawks vs. Patriots.

On Friday, January 23, 2015 at 10:45:32 AM UTC-8, HVAC wrote:
On 1/23/2015 12:02 PM, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

Picture of me and van M&M rear sign should be in the Sunday Register(week from this Sunday) I will put in facebook with my running for mayor and barrel sailboat etc. Van has Calif. plates hope to get my drives license today. Mass license good for another month,but police told me not to wait,for at 87 they could give me a hard time.O ya TreBert

Translation:
Where the **** is Bert gonna go when they take away his license?

Just keep on driving.

An old guy I used to buy my gas from, and who also was one of the founders of the Posse Comitatis Party, refused to get a license on the ground that the government had no right to require a license for you to drive. He also had a big billboard near his business accusing the county commissioners of being traitors! After being cited several times for driving without a license, a local judge just threw up his hands and said he could punish him further, but what would be the use?

Double-A