Old January 7th 12, 09:31 PM posted to sci.military.naval,sci.space.policy,rec.arts.poems
Uncle Steve

Default "THIS is my Letter to the World!"

On Sat, Jan 07, 2012 at 11:51:55AM -0700, Fred J. McCall wrote:
Uncle Steve wrote:

On Fri, Jan 06, 2012 at 09:49:39PM -0700, Fred J. McCall wrote:
Uncle Steve wrote:

I'll just note once again Stevie's absolute and total inability to
provide ANY evidence for his assertions. His only tactic now is to
try and twist and insult his way out of answering a simple yes/no
question about whether he has ANY proof of his assertion.

He's just another unthinking religious zealot.

I don't particularly care why you're pretending to win this argument.

And yet you go on. And on. And on. And on. And on. And on. And
on. And on. And on. And on. And on. And on. And on. And on. And
on. And on. And on. And on. And on. And on. And on. And on. And
on. And on. And on. And on. And on. And on. And on. And on. And
on. And on. And on. And on. And on. And on. And on. And on. And
on. And on. And on. And on. And on. And on. And on. And on. And
on. And on. And on. And on. And on. And on. And on. And on. And
on. And on. And on. And on. And on. And on. And on. And on. And
on. And on. And on. And on. And on. And on. And on. And on. And
on.....

My primary concern is the fact that your attempt at character
assassination might be taken seriously by indiscriminate morons.

I have yet to see any evidence of character on your part, Stevie.
There is a difference between having character and being one.

It rather looks like you're the one imposing your prejudices and being
an unreasonable bumbler.

You made the assertion. You refuse to even answer whether or not you
have any proof, much less produce any. And yet you object to it being
pointed out that you are precisely like every other religious zealot
on the planet; expostulating things based purely on your own faith and
then attacking people based on your own delusional stereotypes when
they point that out.

I can't imagine why you think your rhetorical style is at all
respectable. You sound like a petulant spoiled child who will do
nearly anything for attention. Grow the **** up.

Typical of right-tards is a tendency to project their own failings and
insecurities on others. Apparently the act provides some sort of
psychological balm that reinforces their weak emotional defenses.

Typical of religious zealots is a tendency to be unable to think
outside their own religious dogma and stereotypes. This leads to them
misunderstanding, well, virtually everyone.

If you find the company of infantile egos comforting that have at it.
Expecting intelligent people to accommodate themselves to your desired
level of stupid is, well, infantile.

Fred, it's better to live in the real world, and I recommend you
abandon your entrenched position in Fred Fantasyland. While it may be
a difficult move initially, you'll thank me in the long run. Oh, and
Fred, no-one likes a cry-baby.

Stevie, it's better to live in the real world, and I recommend you
abandon your religious zeal in Fundamentalist AtheistLand. While it
may be a difficult move initially, you'll thank me in the long run.
Oh, and Stevie, you would certainly know by now how people feel about
a cry-baby.

You idiots keep breeding them, winding them up, and sending them out,
so, yeah, I've seen lots of cry-babies.

Regards,

Uncle Steve

--
10+ years dispossessed and made to reside in a ghetto-gulag, plus
theft of intellectual property and sabotage of same.