Old January 7th 12, 03:05 PM posted to sci.military.naval,sci.space.policy,rec.arts.poems
Uncle Steve

Default "THIS is my Letter to the World!"

On Fri, Jan 06, 2012 at 09:49:39PM -0700, Fred J. McCall wrote:
Uncle Steve wrote:

I'll just note once again Stevie's absolute and total inability to
provide ANY evidence for his assertions. His only tactic now is to
try and twist and insult his way out of answering a simple yes/no
question about whether he has ANY proof of his assertion.

He's just another unthinking religious zealot.

I don't particularly care why you're pretending to win this argument.
My primary concern is the fact that your attempt at character
assassination might be taken seriously by indiscriminate morons.

Typical of right-tards is a tendency to project their own failings and
insecurities on others. Apparently the act provides some sort of
psychological balm that reinforces their weak emotional defenses.

Fred, it's better to live in the real world, and I recommend you
abandon your entrenched position in Fred Fantasyland. While it may be
a difficult move initially, you'll thank me in the long run. Oh, and
Fred, no-one likes a cry-baby.

Regards,

Uncle Steve

--
10+ years dispossessed and made to reside in a ghetto-gulag, plus
theft of intellectual property and sabotage of same.