Old May 7th 13, 06:02 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy,uk.media.tv.misc
Tennant Stuart

Default The Sky at Night since Patrick's death

In article , "John Bristow"
wrote:

"James Harris" wrote in message

With the demise of Patrick Moore it seems to me that the soul has gone
out of The Sky at Night. I've given it a few months to try to adjust
to the new presentation but the programme seems much blander. Anyone
else feel the same way?

It's more about stargazing than cosmology these days, but see below.

I have not seen The Sky at Night for a long time, my recorder seems to
have missed it, so I can't comment on the programme. I must see if I can
find on catch up although I guess that it may no be available now.

The extended 'more scientific' repeat is on BBC-4 next Thursday.

Tennant Stuart

--
(_ _)( ___)( \( )( \( ) /__\ ( \( )(_ _) Greetings to family