Old February 28th 12, 08:20 PM posted to sci.space.station
David Spain

Default SuperDraco's Also Key to Falcon 9 Reuse?

Jeff Findley wrote:
From what I understand, reusable launch vehicles are being treated a bit
different than aircraft. The guys on ARocket know the gory details
because they're actually fling small, reusable, VTVL liquid fueled
vehicles for quite some time. SpaceX is definitely scaling things up,
but I don't see anything they're trying that's completely unproven.

Good point. I should go back through the ARocket archive and look into this a
bit more, esp. to see what the Armadillo folks have to say about this.

Dave