Old September 2nd 03, 10:47 PM
CC

Default How does the Tokamak work?

In article , [#]
Mining Pioneer wrote:

Very nasty and complete inappropriate answer to dear Charles Cagle !
The consensus has been met to assassinate people in the past and burn them
at the stake indeed !

... and this exactly what we are witnessing right here ! ....taking place
under our very eyes indeed !!!
... and no one lifts a little finger to prevent such unfair dealing with one
of the most brilliant free mind on sci.physics !

I personally do not agree with many of the things Mr Charles Cagle says ...
but on the other hand I admire his courage, his intelligence leading him to
admit facts definitively demonstrated by the True Geology ( although Mr
Cagle has no training in Geology ) and particularly the Earth Expansion
effect !!!
( although wrongly attributed to mass generation ... but this is a details
which can be corrected with proper tuition )

Okay then ... Is Charles Cagle the new Giordano Bruno and are we back in
1600 ???

Wondering ?

Best regards

Jean-Paul Turcaud, don't defend me. I can do well enough without your
support, perhaps even better. Mass generation is a real phenomenon.
During Project Sherwood (a U.S. program to control fusion that ran from
1951 to 1958) scientists generated numerous bursts of neutrons which
did not originate from fusion related processes. By the time they
closed the program down in 1958 they still were at a loss to explain
the origin of those bursts which produced 10e8 neutrons at a time. It
doesn't matter if you believe in matter generation or not. It's a real
process and it occurs in the cores of planets and stars.

CC.