Old April 12th 06, 02:40 AM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Default LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

tomcat wrote:

Brad Guth wrote:
I know a serious pile of incest deposited crapolla when I see it. Thus
I'm not the one that's having to continually wipe off my shoes each and
every time I go anywhere.

What's your pathetic excuse for dropping all those piles of crapolla
along the way?

What's your best borg like collective swag for considering other life
as having coexisted upon Venus?
-
Brad Guth

Brad, you can't talk to the . . . BORG. They have a single mind, a
single purpose, and that is to destroy all 'thinking' beings. They
have no interest in science, technology, or art.

You mean the Brad who posts thusly?

"incest deposited crapolla"
"continually wipe off my shoes"
"dropping all those piles of crapolla"

They do not possess
souls. They are machines with but one overriding desi the
destruction of all sentient activity in the Universe.

OK, I'm convinced now -- you're an idiot.

I told them about life on Mars.

No, you didn't.

They attacked.

No, your errors were exposed.

I showed them pictures
of Mars showing life on the planet.

No, you didn't.

They attacked.

No, your errors were exposed.

I gave them
directions to prove it for themselves by enlarging the JPL Photos.

If this fantasy of yours is real, it is your job to provide the
evidence, no one else's. Yet you are unable to comprehend this simple
concept.

They attacked.

No, your errors were exposed.

They are machines with but one overriding desi the
destruction of all sentient activity in the Universe.

More idiocy.

I explained technology to them.

You mean "zero point energy"? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Informed them of NASA, and rockets,
and satellites, and Probes.

Are you really this dense?

They attacked.

No, you were laughed at.

I explicated the workings
of the Space Shuttle, patiently explaining that it has flown more than
100 times and only had 2 catastrophic events -- and that isn't bad for
a Spaceship. They attacked. I designed a waverider spaceplane with
wondrous SSME engines and a slick basalt/epoxy hull. They attacked.
They are machines with but one overriding desi the destruction of
all sentient activity in the Universe.

See above.

So, Brad, don't waste your time with them; or they will attack! They
are machines with but one overriding desi the destruction of all
sentient activity in the Universe.

Froth on, please, oh clueless one.

tomcat

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"An applied ripple action implies time and momentum
reciprocal dependent directed surface tension not
instantaneous field wide reaction."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief