Old June 24th 17, 05:58 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

Default Close Sun-orbiting mirrors for beamed propulsion and space solar power.

wrote:

It means no such thing. What it means is: 1) You're trying to
'invent' in a field that you haven't a clue about the current state of
the art of, and 2) Because you usually come up with some really
technically ****ed up way to try to do something we already know how
to do if we want to, you just waste everyone's time.

I said I feel good about my invention regardless of its first discovery status.

No doubt, but it's not about YOU 'feeling good'.

The MHD motor is the true genius.

Well, no, it isn't.

-- Thomas Jefferson