Old September 2nd 16, 05:07 AM posted to sci.space.policy
William Mook[_2_]

Default "Flight proven" is the new "Certified Pre-Owned"

On Thursday, September 1, 2016 at 10:13:47 PM UTC+12, Jeff Findley wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Thursday, September 1, 2016 at 6:42:40 AM UTC+12, Fred J. McCall wrote:
You appear to be repeating yourself (yet again), MookBot.

William Mook wrote:

snip echo

territory."
--G. Behn

I deleted one post with a mathematical error and reposted the same post with the error corrected. Blowhard.

You can't delete posts from Usenet News you dolt. You've been told
repeatedly why this is the case. You can try to cancel a post, but many
(most?) newservers will already have propagated the post to other
servers by then. And many (most?) servers simply ignore the cancel
request anyway.

So your math error will be preserved in perpetuity.

Jeff

Oh well, so will the correction and your stupid observations. lol.