Old July 10th 03, 05:29 PM
Jose Suro

Default My Floaters Are Gone. Long Live My Floaters?

I have floaters and have had them for a few years now. Mine look like
multi-celled single-strand organisms and move in and out of my field of
view. I can see them at high powers when using a telescope but not all the
time. I did some research on the net an found this site:

http://www.eyefloaters.com/index.cfm

Apparently, The FDA considers the procedure a non-risk issue.

Take Care,

JAS

"John Steinberg" wrote in message
Floaters: A Personal Memoir
By. J.E. Steinberg, non-MD

Copyright 2003
All Rights Reversed

I must have been about five-years old when I first became aware of my
floaters. We had a chandelier in our foyer and if I squinted my eyes