Old December 21st 08, 03:25 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

Default Steve Lindsey - Astronaut Liar

Ian Parker wrote:

:On 21 Dec, 00:30, kT wrote:
: Alan Erskine wrote:
: "Ian Parker" wrote in message
: ...
:
: Could you come out in the open too hypocrite!
:
: I never thought I'd defend OM, but he's not the one who's threatening to
: take legal action. *In this case (at least), OM's not a hypocrite.
:
: Robert Mosley III and Alan Erskine think that publicly calling anyone a
: child molester on the internet is not actionable slander and defamation.
:
:+ Rand
:

How many times do sane people have to explain to you that Rand accused
you of no such thing?

Your constantly beating on that drum does leave one wondering about
WHY you react that way...

--
"You take the lies out of him, and he'll shrink to the size of
your hat; you take the malice out of him, and he'll disappear."