Old November 6th 07, 07:44 PM posted to sci.astro.satellites.visual-observe
rockerrr

Default 10-09-2007 sighting

Hi, On Tuesday 10-09-2007 at about 4 pm I sighted and was able to photograph
4 objects traveling very high and very fast and leaving con-trails in a SE
to NW direction over Nampa, Idaho (43.5786°N, 116.4934°W). The four objects
did not travel in straight or formation pattern such as I would expect from
an aircraft but seemed to make random movements in regard to one another.
Besides that, the objects seemed to travel much too fast to any type of
aircraft and there was no sound of any kind. I have checked several web
sites and could not find any re-entry data that would correspond with
something on this date. I have contacted a number of news outlets, NASA,
and several hobbiest sites and have found nothing to explain what I saw.
I'm fairly sure that something broke up and was re-entering the atmosphere,
but it feels kind of weird that I was the only one to take note of it
locally. I've sent the picture to several news agencies locally and none
have even responded. Any ideas?
Thanks