Old December 16th 03, 09:24 AM
Paul Blay

Default Did you know you can buy land on the moon?

"Pat Flannery" wrote ...

You know...if the particular line of development of this thread keeps
going the way it has, then the lurkers have every right to suspect that
the regular posters to this group have a little something funny....and
less than self-assured...between their ears when it comes to the S-E-X
thing. :-)

I have to wonder who's the least self-certain. Those who view
homosexuality as a nature (albeit one with a graduated scale) or those
who insist it's a choice.

Right now I'm visualising Scott standing in front of a mirror in the
morning chanting "I _choose_ to not be homosexual, I _choose_ to
not be homosexual, ..." before struggling through another day.