Old November 29th 05, 02:32 PM posted to alt.radio.satellite,alt.satellite.gps,sci.astro.satellites.visual-observe,uk.sci.astronomy

Default Satellite tracking software

wrote in message
oups.com...

Hi all,

I'll take my chances here for getting flamed posting a commercial. But
hey, it's subject matter related, guaranteed not to enlarge your tally
wacker (well, it could, I suppose), and generally great software.

Only today, for 24 hours, my satellite tracking, iridium flare
predicting and earth with clouds displaying software SatWhere can be
purchased for a lousy $17 from http://www.satwhere.com. The occasion:
My birthday! That's 50 cents for every year I've been around, life
doesn't come any cheaper than that.

Enjoy everyone!

- Balt

Well yes , but Orbitron does all that and more, incredibly well for the
measly price of a postcard.