Old June 28th 03, 11:21 AM
nightbat

Default Help with Stellar Evolution

nightbat wrote

Aladar wrote:

wchogg wrote in message ...
On 26 Jun 2003, Aladar wrote:

(Greg Hennessy) wrote in message ...
In article ,
Aladar wrote:

snip

I'm really just asking to show some control over the immagination,
lets try to stick to the reality, observed. May sound funny from me,
proposing layers of super-heavy nuclei inside the cores of planets and
stars, but I'm telling you that it has more observational evidence
basis then the proton to proton fusion - or the black holes and big
bang, reaching down to kindergarten nova days...

Cheers!
Aladar

nightbat

Distinguishing between fantasy and imagination is very important
to scientists and researchers not Sci Fi authors. Control over
imagination is the very thing which Einstein proposed was more important
then known reality. Matching imaginative logical based theoretical
postulates and theory (" Black Comet ") to later becoming apparent
matching observations, is the stuff that good science research and
Nobel's and are made of.

Fantasy is fantasy, but correct logical non intuitive practical
imagination leaps, priceless. Your now admitted proposing layers of
super-heavy nuclei inside the cores of planets and stars is a bit late
since nightbat already explained the non existence of black holes,
oxygen fusion reality in stellar bodies, and " Continuous Universe Rule
", before any of your in agreement brilliant sci.physics poster lights
came on. Why do you think they call a very dense Chandra upper limit
class star a neutron star, Aladar? There is more then proton to proton
fusion. And in reality, base model, non creationist, though fitting Big
Bangs do occur, however, they are observed continuous Novas and Super
Novae. The background radiation evidence is the remnants of this
continuous Universal dispersed multi inter galactic collective process.

And why Creationists would even think that the Universe needed a Big
Bang to be created, when energy can not be destroyed or referenced Deity
based, all He would have to do is imagine it, say the word, or raise His
hand, and it would be done, without a single point Big Bang. Einstein
wanted to know the mind of God, not particularly the details. But it's
in the details that the devil is in and a good physics unbiased
scientist or researcher chases him out. We all hopefully search for
truth, however finding it, even one little part, is another story.

Regards,
the nightbat