Old December 17th 18, 08:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default When Earth's Population Climbs to Over 100 Billion...

On Sunday, December 16, 2018 at 6:22:32 AM UTC-8, Siri Cruise wrote:
In article ,
Mark Earnest wrote:

...we are going to have to build skyscrapers to the sky to hold everyone and
we

are going to have to ship a lot of people to exoplanets among the stars...

Naw, we just throw them into volcanos. It worked before.

--
:- Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. Deleted. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

GOP Mafia uses Swift product(TANG) at its "Jack-In the Box" to kill off the poor.Or Severn Trent Water.In Florida TANG is in.Used but not to kill on the Shuttles by Walter Annenberg.Look it all up and see reality of what GOP Mafia has done since 1963.Bert