Old April 16th 17, 11:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

"Double-A" wrote in message

Easter! Not many in the library today. I guess they must be out chasing
rabbits.

Now 61F here in Gresham as of 1:30 PM PDT. High clouds blocking out the
sun. East wind at 18 mph. Dry for now, but more rain likely this evening.

I opened by sliding door blinds early this morning to see if I could get a
glimpse that the fabled Easter Bunny. But instead I saw the Easter morning
squirrel, staring up me with his big eyes, expecting me to give him
something! So I threw him a handful of the salted almonds that he so loves.
Later the cat came, and so I fed him. Then I threw out some seeds for the
birds. What a nice guy!

Boiled enough eggs to fill a big bowl! I remember too well those Easters
when I was deprived of even a singe egg.

Happy Easter, everyone!

Double-A
*********
Hagar celebrated Easter by attending services at St. Mattress of the
Springs. Later he enjoyed a meal with his sister Chlamydia which included
boiled possum, collard greens, assorted road kill pate and Moon Pies for
dessert.