Old July 13th 03, 08:56 AM
Archimedes Plutonium

Default Gamma-Ray-Burst Catcher Readies for Launch (Forwarded)

Andrew Yee wrote:
(snipped)

Gamma-Ray-Burst Catcher Readies for Launch

I know you said that a typical gammarayburst can outshine but
do you have some actual quantitative numbers of MeV of a typical
or average gammarayburst. Some cosmicraybursts are measured
at 10^15 MeV. Any numbers for gammaraybursts.

And I suspect cosmicraybursts come from the Nucleus of the Atomtotality
and are the main means for star and planetary creation and I would
lump gammaraybursts along with cosmicraybursts as all coming from the
same place.

Archimedes Plutonium,
of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies