Old February 2nd 19, 01:50 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

Default Global warming or NOT global warming?

On Saturday, February 2, 2019 at 12:42:15 AM UTC-5, Chris L Peterson wrote:
On Fri, 1 Feb 2019 06:24:51 -0800 (PST), Quadibloc
wrote:

On Thursday, January 31, 2019 at 10:40:34 AM UTC-7, Ninapenda Jibini wrote:
wrote in
:
On Thursday, January 31, 2019 at 9:24:43 AM UTC-5, Chris L
Peterson wrote:

but there's no doubt that such
events are more frequent and more severe because of it.

There is not enough evidence to support that last "thought."

His lack of doubt has nothing to do with facts,

The scientists were right about evolution. The scientists were right about
relativity. Science is not to be gainsaid, it is to be heeded and obeyed.

Snell v2. Rich. Harnagel. They're science deniers. Too stupid, too
uninformed, too dogmatic, too mentally ill to ever be swayed by
objective truth. Not worth the effort.

I won't speak for Rich or Gary, the way you presume to speak for us, but I am certainly not a science "denier" and I doubt that Rich or Gary are either.

What I am, is someone who is skeptical about the seriousness of a situation that alarmists are using for financial and political gain. Almost all of them are heavy polluters compared even to most of the people in their own industrialized countries.

You, peterson, are one such hypocritical alarmist.