Old January 19th 18, 06:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Martians are telepathic.

On Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 1:03:23 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 9:52:51 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
They have power over the mind. That is why we cannot see their cities and canals.

Actually it is because the Martians are living in a different dimension on a different Martian surface than we can see. Same is true here on Earth for the surface where the Bigfoots usually live. The Indians knew in their stories that there were many levels of inhabited surfaces. It never made sense to me until I realized the dimensional aspect of it.

Double-A

They lived"Once Upon a Time." Bert