Old October 16th 17, 03:59 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy[_2_]

Default Is Elon Musk ready for the straitjacket ?

Chris L Peterson wrote in
:

On Sun, 15 Oct 2017 14:05:08 -0700, Gutless Umbrella Carrying
Sissy wrote:

They are already over capacity in many metropolitian areas,
which you specifically denied. You're full of ****.

No, I didn't.

Since you snipped out the part where you did, now you're just
lying.

I said that the roads are way more than adequate
to support an automated system.

While completely ignoring - again - that the roads are now adequate
for the number of drivers that use it now *even* *when* *packed*
*in* *as* *tightly* *as* *possible* *while* *barely* *moving*.

Remember the part of "you have to wait for the traffic light on the
on ramp, which won't let you on until someone exits somewhere
else"? Of course you do, but you're reduced to *lying*, so you're
not man enough to admit it.

I said that they
would be rare. And LA has incredible road capacity. Far more
than they could ever consume.

You have clearly never been to LA. Go to Google Images and do a
search for "405 freeway."

I lived and drove in LA for decades.

Since you are now a proven and admitted liar, I don't believe you.
Frankly, given how ****ing *stupid* you are, I doubt you've have
lived through an attempt.

You are completely, utterly full of ****. What part of "it's
literally bumper to bumper for nearly half of ever day *now*"
are you too ****ing *stupid* to understand? No amount of traffic
management will reduce the number of cars on the road, and the
number of cars on the road is more than the number of cars that
will fit on the freeways *now*, literally bumper to bumper.

The roadways are not bumper to bumper.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0b/af...3c0545680360b9
505cf.jpg

Retard.

Anyway, it doesn't matter if you believe it or not.

Indeed. And it doesn't matter if you're smoking the Kool-Aid or
not, either. We both know I'm right. Or you wouldn't be lying.

--
Terry Austin

Vacation photos from Iceland:

-- David Bilek