Old September 1st 17, 11:26 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

Default Houston Houston, do you hear me?

jacob navia wrote:

Le 01/09/2017 à 03:11, Fred J. McCall a écrit*:
jacob navia wrote:

I said:
Are they condemmed to die of thirst and hunger or what?

You said:
Your ignorance doesn't kill anyone, fortunately.

I know, my ignorance is immense. But please see this news on CNN:

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/08/31/us...ons/index.html

Woman stranded in roof with no water or food.

So nothing about there not being food and water distribution, then.

Of course nothing. That woman is nothing. She is black and poor. Why
save her?

Too expensive. Just let her die.

And yet apparently she was saved. It's a big disaster with lots of
people at risk. Complaining that you didn't get 24 hour service is
just rather silly.

That was what republican G.W. Bush thought and 2 000 people, mostly
poor, died in New Orleans.

You're a lying ****wit.

There were 2 000 casualties for half a million people, we have now 11
million people, just extrapolating it could be a catastrophe. But since
most of the future victims are latinos or black, no republican
government will care about that.

I repeat. You're a lying ****wit.

snip ****wit raving

--
"You take the lies out of him, and he'll shrink to the size of
your hat; you take the malice out of him, and he'll disappear."