Old December 29th 06, 07:15 PM posted to alt.society.liberalism,alt.anarchism,rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.sf.written,sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall

Default New CBS TV Series Making Nuclear War Thinkable And Great Fun For Everyone

"Eric Chomko" wrote:

:
:Fred J. McCall wrote:
: "Eric Chomko" wrote:
:
: :
: :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: :
: : :
: : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : :
: : : :
: : : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : : :
: : : : :
: : : : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : : : "brique" wrote:
: : : : :
: : : : : :
: : : : : :Fred J. McCall wrote in message
: : : : : .. .
: : : : : : BTR1701 wrote:
: : : : : :
: : : : : : :In article ,
: : : : : : : Mark Nobles wrote:
: : : : : : :
: : : : : : : BTR1701 wrote:
: : : : : : :
: : : : : : : In article ,
: : : : : : : Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : : : : :
: : : : : : : BTR1701 wrote:
: : : : : : :
: : : : : : : :In article ,
: : : : : : : : Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : : : : : :
: : : : : : : : BTR1701 wrote:
: : : : : : :
: : : : : : : : :Okay. Make me.
: : : : : : : :
: : : : : : : : I see. You're just a hypocrite. It wouldn't be 'proper' to just skip
: : : : : : : : you, so by your own argument above you HAVE to leave.
: : : : : : : :
: : : : : : : :No, I'm just tired of the back-and-forth with someone who doesn't make
: : : : : : : :any sense.
: : : : : : :
: : : : : : : Then you should stop talking to yourself...
: : : : : : :
: : : : : : : Unless you're me, even *that* doesn't make any sense, chief. See what I
: : : : : : : mean? Way to prove my point for me.
: : : : : : :
: : : : : : : This might be a good case to write up for a psych journal. The guy is
: : : : : : : so psychotic he thinks that _he_ is a voice in _your_ head.
: : : : : : :
: : : : : : :heh Good one.
: : : : : :
: : : : : : Yeah, if you're an idiot. You two should work on your reading
: : : : : : comprehension skills.
: : : : : :
: : : : : :Which tends to be the conclusion that Fred reaches in all his threads.....
: : : : :
: : : : : Not all of them. Only the ones with idiots.
: : : : :
: : : : : :Um..... maybe its his writing skills that need polishing, then all these
: : : : : :folk wouldn't be having so much trouble comprehending it all the time.....
: : : : :
: : : : : You mean 'all those idiots'...
: : : : :
: : : : :Yep, the box marked "gets along well with others" is always checked
: : : : :'no' when it comes to Freddy.
: : : :
: : : : You misspelled 'idiots' as 'o-t-h-e-r-s', you idiot...
: : : :
: : : :No, you seem to think everyone is inferior to you. You need anger
: : : :management and counseling for starters.
: : :
: : : Not everyone. But certainly you.
: : :
: : : :Has anyone ever issued a restraining order against you?
: : :
: : : Has anyone ever asked a judge to declare you incompetent to manage
: : : your own affairs?
: : :
: : :Nope, never. I do quite well actually. I certainly don't foster a need
: : :to feel superior to everybody else as you do. And those delusions of
: : :grandeur seem oddly misplaced on you.
: :
: : And are you usually stupid enough to bite silly rhetorical hooks?
: :
: :What do you think?
:
: I think you're usually stupid enough to commit just about any idiocy
: one might care to name, of course.
:
: :
: : :Freddy, deep down inside you get that I have something you need. That
: : :is why you continue to repsond. Now if you were more open about that
: : :then you might actually get it. And before you go off with some lame,
: : :"you're not my type" BS, ask yourself why you continue to respond to
: : :me. Why, Freddy?
: :
: : Because it takes virtually no time and even less thought to slap you
: : around.
: :
: :That is your goal, to slap me around? That says volumes more about you
: :than it does about me.
:
: Oh, it's not a goal. It's just what happens whenever you try to
: argue.
:
: :So tell me Freddy, if I am slapped around, as you put it, what does
: :that look like and how am I left when you are done?
:
: It looks like you're an idiot and you're left drooling on yourself.
:
:Nope, basically just snickering at you taking everything way too
:seriously.

Sure, Eric. Sure. Whatever you need to believe...

:
: Of course, you pretty much start that way, but that's just proof that
: hitting you in the head doesn't have any additional effect.
:
: : It's best when you self-advertise what a git you are.
: :
: :Am I truly a git or is that what you think of me?
:
: The former, of course. We could put it to a vote if you can find
: anyone who cares enough to actually answer.
:
:Just as long as they cast a vote about whether you are rude or not.
:Being smart is no excuse for being rude.

Neither is being stupid, so what's your excuse?

: :
: : So just why do YOU keep injecting yourself, whether I'm talking to you
: : or not, El Chimpo? The only way you can convince yourself that you
: : matter, perhaps?
: :
: :I matter simply because I say that I do. It is a delclaration. You have
: :nothing to do with that.
:
: Of course, El Chimpo. Of course.
:
: Now blot...
:
:... you out? Where do I start?

Just keep drooling on your computer like that and eventually it will
short out and we'll all disappear...

territory."
--G. Behn