Old August 25th 08, 10:01 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.station,sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall

Default ISS - doing Russian military recon work?

wrote:

:
: Handheld cameras don't.
:
:Not true ...
:

Yeah, true. Pity you didn't leave in what he actually said.

:
:... at least inso far as digital cameras are concerned, the image
:file is accompanied by an associated file that has details such as
:make and model of camera, date of photo taken, exposure and a few
ther details but aside from the time stamp, I doubt there's any other
:militarily useful information.
:

And I'll simply note that NONE of those are "precise position, time,
attitude and altitude". So, as was noted, handheld cameras don't.

territory."
--G. Behn