Old January 19th 12, 04:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius[_1_] Painius[_1_] is offline
Banned

Default ? Charles D. Bohne is dead.

On Wed, 18 Jan 2012 13:38:11 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth
wrote:

On Jan 18, 11:31*am, Painius wrote:
On Wed, 18 Jan 2012 10:29:05 -0500, HVAC wrote:
On 1/18/2012 10:23 AM, Brad Guth wrote:
Darla, our finny friend fished for Jeff:

Charles is not "dead".

Our friend just went home.

* * *Darla

Why do you care what Jeff Relf thinks?

Is there ever anything that Jeff Relf contributes that truly matters?

You know that you're talking to Painus.... Right?

That's just weird and, hold my breath!, ko00okiiiee.

* * *Painiiiius

Actually, 99.9% of Usenet/newsgroup contributors are either bogus or
just doing their usual FUD-master job of clowning up and/or
discrediting everything they can muster. There are a number of times
when you seem more phony than not.

Why don't you get some K-12s to read and contribute to our topics,
because that would at least prove that you're one of the few good
guys.

So, since you "don't" get K-12s to read and contribute, then you are
one of the many bad guys?

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine @ http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/