Old March 3rd 09, 09:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Default What if (on Sun Wobble) + Uranus

On Mar 3, 1:00*pm, Jeff▲Relf wrote:
We can't all be “ Zionist NAZI pretend atheists ”, as Brad claims.
Brad's indiscriminate insulting is a form of Tourette's syndrome,
it leaves a really bad impression on everyone he meets.

Sure, it often looks like he's talking to us;
but, 99 percent of the time, he's really talking to himself.

Like Raving, he constantly kicks himself;
unlike Raving, he uses us as a proxy for himself.

As I said:
“ When I start kicking myself I always ask myself: ‘ Topic ? ’.
* I ask this to remind myself that I'm merely lacking a decent topic..

* Basically, we've too much idle time on our hands.
* Like caged rats, we're all looking for a better a topic.

* Like gamblers, Christians and Trekkies,
* we cling to impossible dreams. ”.

Only a certified brown-nosed prick like yourself topic/author stalks
and then renames a given topic, thinking it's in any way informative,
cute or funny.

Why don't you create your own topics, so that we can continually
rename those as often as we like?

~ BG