Old March 1st 09, 06:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Default What if (on Sun Wobble) + Uranus

On Feb 28, 11:15*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Painius LHC is built underground because it could have a small
explosion. It in fact did melt down at the point it had a bad
connection. Electricity having all those volts is tricky stuff.
Its like a million electric chairs. *It could never create a black hole
no matter how small the hole. *It took a "TEAM" of great engineers to
give us this great machine. It was built by men that loved science,and I
can relate to that *TreBert

Perhaps LHC will give us our first terrestrial nova, along with a few
of those cute little proton packed black holes that'll live next to
forever. I can't hardly think of a better way to go.

~ BG