Old October 12th 03, 09:47 PM
Paul R. Mays

Default Was there a civilization that existed 13 000 years ago?

"DrPostman" wrote in message
On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 02:30:46 -0400, "Paul R. Mays"
wrote:

Maybe in a nice class room somewhere but on a few
newsgroups on the internet where the likes of TJ, Smart, Spacey
and others banter about, I think I might just be allowed to do and
say pretty much what ever the **** I want to ... and say it
in any way I wish.. When the time comes that I wish to have
a peer review of some aspect of my own postulates I will take the
time to quote from the books, provide an out line, bibliography,
organized reference lists etc.. Till then I'll just say go to the
big building in your town that has all those dusty old paper things
with all the letters printed in them.... They use to be called books...
and there's a lot of them and many have some neat stuff.....

Start off by learning the difference between "your" and "you're".

Your .. a possessive as in "That's Your opinion and your opinion
is no better than mine."

You're .. A declarative as in "You're having problems in reading
comprehension aren't you?"

I love how kooks get all hostile when you ask hard questions.

I love how the arrogant can not comprehend that we know far less
about the world than we do know....

--
Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors of afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULTŪ member #15-51506-253.

"The services provided by Sylvia Browne Corporation are highly
speculative in nature and we do not guarantee that the results
of our work will be satisfactory to a client."
-Sylvia's Refund Policy

"No, the next step, Doktor, is that you start diagnosing illegally and
stupidly online, and get your license revoked."
-viveshwar

Paul R. Mays
-
Some where within the Quantum State