Old October 12th 03, 09:16 PM
Paul R. Mays

Default Was there a civilization that existed 13 000 years ago?

"DrPostman" wrote in message
On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 13:43:01 -0400, "Paul R. Mays"
wrote:

Now If a reasonable civilization were to form after the
event they have 40 to 55 k years to develop a
city based culture.

Why would a reduction of humans down to a few thousand
cause them to suddenly build cities?

It didn't ... its the reduction and the cause of the reduction
for why we don't find the remains... ( not my theory)

The theory is that a large building civilization existed during the ice
age and had progressed to building large cities with technology lost.

That the cities would have been built along water ways due to
transportation, food and environments of the time... those areas would
today be hundreds of miles out to sea and under 400 to 600 feet of
ocean and 30 to 100 feet of ocean floor. The cities that would
have existed at higher altitude ( very few) would have been rebuilt,
resettled and modified by later varied civilizations to the point that
finding predating evidence is a hard thing to uncover.. We have a
hell of a time today just filling in the data on civilizations of just
5k years ago... and are just now finding many cities under desert sands
and forested jungle.... and now and then we find a piece of evidence
that points to a time before our current theory says humans had developed.

Proof ... no not at all.. never said it was... but there is evidence..

Now that culture has limited
availability to place cities... The northern and southern
hemispheres are Ice covered. The mountains along
the equatorial areas are ice capped and 500 to 800 feet
higher above sea level than today. The coast line and
all river systems are in vastly different locations . Most
land that is usable would be in the low lands with smaller
hamlets and villages scattered to the edges of the ice fields
and even on the ice fields.

Do you realize that geologists are able to see where rivers
used to flow?

Yep..

Now along about 30 to 20 k ago the ice receded and this
happened very quick which makes me think there was a second
catastrophic event of some type. This melt changed the face
of the planet. We are looking at where man traveled as he
tried to make a comeback after his numbers were cut by the
melt period , the places he would have lived before in numbers
would be well under water. And since we are still finding
lost cities that are only a few k old on dry land close to where
people been building for 2000 years leads to understanding why
evidence for a 15k civilization is a bit sparse... but not a totally
absence..

Once again you forget habitats that go back many tens of thousands
of years. It also appears that you believe that the entire Earth was
covered in ice. That might have occurred many millions of years
ago, and that theory is still very new, but there is no evidence that
it ever happened in the last ice age.

The evidence is that at around 70 k years ago a major reduction in the
human ( and other living things) was hit hard and the population dropped
drastically.. evidence says that the European and north American
ice sheets covered all the land ( and oceans) down to about Ohio
,Germany, ect.. and Ice flows covered the southern hemisphere
up to Peru.. And there is evidence that the equatorial zone was
much, much colder and had seasons more like north America.

This means that we will not find any evidence of cultured civilizations
in those areas... And the ocean was 400 to 600 feet lower and we can
find where old water ways ran and that where we would look under
a few hundred feet of ocean floor for any major evidence.. Minor
evidence may be found on what would have been the High Lands but
will be hard to verify due to successive groups reusing, modifying, digging
and generally screwing up a previous civilizations left overs...

I have gotten yelled at and called a kook for suggesting someone
map the Gaza and see if at a time around 10 to 15 k ago they
match.. I did it and they match all 7 Gaza pyramids and the
7 stars of Orion.. and the Nile.. and due to precession the only
time that they do match is then... all I ask is Why and explain
how if built as present theory says the match could exist..

Again..not my theory... but I read about the match and got
my own maps and charted them... got a copy of a astronomical
map software and rotated it back through time and found the
period where all the points matched.. I find it astounding....

Is it proof.. nope.. but its a valid piece of evidence...

Paul R. Mays
-
Some where within the Quantum State
Http://Paul.Mays.Com
http://paul.mays.com/resume.html

"Perhaps the only thing that saves science from
invalid conventional wisdom that becomes
effectively permanent is the presence of mavericks
in every generation - people who keep challenging
convention and thinking up new ideas for the
sheer hell of it or from an innate contrariness."
- Dr. D. M. Raup, Paleontologist, U. Chicago.

--
Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors of afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULTŪ member #15-51506-253.

"The services provided by Sylvia Browne Corporation are highly
speculative in nature and we do not guarantee that the results
of our work will be satisfactory to a client."
-Sylvia's Refund Policy

"No, the next step, Doktor, is that you start diagnosing illegally and
stupidly online, and get your license revoked."
-viveshwar