Old April 17th 06, 06:18 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Default Aliens based on moon Brad Guth please review

tomcat wrote:

Brad Guth wrote:
Perhaps once upon a time aliens may have utilized our once-upon-a-time
icy proto-moon for a nifty pitstop, or perhaps that of an interstellar
lifeboat as they migrated and/or accommodated their expeditions to/from
their nearby Sirius star system, that which our solar system is
essentially being pulled along in a very elliptical (100,000 some odd
years) orbit by the massive gravity influence of what the combined
Sirius star system amounts to as roughly 3.5 sol. At least there's no
known laws of astrophysics or of any other physics that's keeping us
apart.

The "UPN Moon UFO mystery" may be suggesting to us of there being
sufficient reason for our having another good look-see, that which
those items as having been pointed out by this "UPN Moon UFO mystery"
can be quite nicely outdone by our KECK team, that which the KECK
methods have already been more than capable of accomplishing this task
with better than sufficient resolution.

At this point in the grand ruse/sting of the century, our NASA is
willing to do whatever it takes in order to convince even the UFO cults
that we've been there and done that. Unfortunately, other than having
obtained those absolutely terrific telephoto images from such a nearby
orbit (which has long been proven by our NASA as per having the
capability of such images being robotically obtained) is about as good
as it gets.

If you'd like a run-through of the following archive, as to what's
perfectly believable and of what isn't, just ask and I'll deliver the
goods.
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/apollo/catalog/70mm/

BTW; if ETs wanted a sufficiently nearby base of operations, as such
there's absolutely no question that Venus has by far been offering the
better alternative for an absolute ET butt-load of perfectly good
reasons, which may in fact be of what's depicted in the image(s) that
I've identified as such. Unlike the supposed alien moon bases that we
have obtained such extremely poor quality if hardly any worthy images
to go by, whereas my observationology as a deductive interpreted image
of what's quite easily extracted and as replicated to your heart's
content from the official Magellan archives, of especially that taken
from one specific image file that's absolutely chuck full of what's
easily identified as a significant community of large scale structures
and of a highly rational infrastructure, are offering us 10+ fold
better image quality and 100 fold better complexity of artificial
looking content than of the supposed moon bases that are wussy by
comparison. Would you like to see?
-
Brad Guth

Thanks for the reference, Brad. But I discovered a disturbing picture
taken by the Lunar Orbiter. It shows what might be water/ice but it is
a liitle to far North of the South Pole.

http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/lu...info.shtml?642

Perhaps, it is 'something else'. Whatever it is is big. And the
circular bright whtie images don't look like mountain tops in the
Sunlight either.

Anybody have suggestions?

tomcat

Yup. It was an artifact of the BIMAT photo processing used on Lunar Orbiter.

But to know that you would have to actually find out how the spacecraft
worked, which you are incapable of doing since your brains fell out of your
"open mind."

HTH.