Old April 16th 06, 10:44 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Default Aliens based on moon Brad Guth please review

On 16 Apr 2006 13:52:19 -0700, "tomcat" wrote:

Brad Guth wrote:
Thanks for the reference, Brad. But I discovered a disturbing picture
taken by the Lunar Orbiter. It shows what might be water/ice but it is
a liitle to far North of the South Pole.

tomcat,
What's all that disturbing? It could be just another imaging fault, or
damn near almost any form of salt, including most any number of
metallic elements as vacuum formulated into dry bone-dry crystals, or
just more of the plain old lunar salt-salt that's getting nicely boiled
off by day. Spectrum color or rather in this case contrast wise, it's
an absolute remote infomercial crapshoot for whatever that or most any
other substance could represent. Too bad we still don't have one
interactive science instrument that's reporting squat back from our
moon, as then we might have known something about the actual surface of
our moon.

You do realize as to what lunar mascons are suggesting, as to there
being such low density pockets of salt or perhaps underground brines,
as well as per otherwise having a somewhat shell like heavier density
zones of metallic elements to deal with?

BTW; how can you manage to interpret upon any of this moon crapolla as
for extracting something of moon physical raw element considerations,
and at the same time you can't seem to appreciate what has been imaged
about Venus that looks simply big-time intelligent and of what
represents their perfectly rational infrastructure, being every bit
real as all get out?
-
Brad Guth

The possibility of 'salt' I hadn't considered. But that is a real
possibility. We have salt flats right here on Earth. If it is salt
(Sodium Chloride) then it would be a new chemical and 'food element'
that hitherto was not known to exist in usuable quantities on the Moon.

I doubt seriously if it is a photograph 'smudge' or error because
pictures with that would have been screened or explained by NASA.

Your knowledge of chemistry is more advanced than mine.

Autospnak! Grade A+++

Can 'salt' be
used for rockets in any way? Can it combine to make or improve rocket
fuel?

No, because the "NASA conspiracy" is suppressing that
technology[tint]. HTH

ESL!

--
Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)

"I'd love to kill you in a ring" - Bartmo gets all touchy-feely

"****SPV....... So yes I am an idiot."

"ASK THE NWS, YOUR TAX DOLLAR GOES TO THEM NOT TO DR.TURI."
- Mr. Turi explains how to accurately predict hurricanes

Bookman is yet another Usenet fignuten, meaning naysayer and/or
rusemaster of their incest cloned Third Reich. In other words, you're
communicating with an intellectual if not a biological clone of
Hitler.
- Brad Guth tries to wax "scientific", but invokes Godwin, instead.

WWFSMD?