Old December 1st 18, 10:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default Universe - What We Know

On Saturday, December 1, 2018 at 4:33:23 PM UTC-6, palsing wrote:
On Saturday, December 1, 2018 at 2:25:00 PM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Saturday, December 1, 2018 at 4:18:09 PM UTC-6, palsing wrote:
On Saturday, December 1, 2018 at 11:44:36 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:

It is plain that all the galaxies are moving away from a central point.

It has been measured.

Kindly point me to the evidence that supports this claim which measures the distance to the center of the universe.

It would not work. What is evidence for me is not evidence for you.

Then how can you make such an unsupported claim?

The fact that the galaxies are all moving away from a central location is

common knowledge. If you want your kind of evidence go get a book about the

Big Bang from your local library. You will see that though the Big Bang is

called a theory it is generally assumed to be true by the scientific community

at large.