Old June 30th 14, 06:49 AM posted to sci.astro.research
Nicolaas Vroom

Default Facts against BB Theory

Op zaterdag 28 juni 2014 12:45:24 UTC+2 schreef Phillip Helbig:
In article , Nicolaas Vroom

writes:

IMO all what is written about multiverses, parallel universes,
bubbles is unfalsifiable.

" multiverse with an infinite number of bubbles, in which the
" cosmic and physical properties vary from bubble to bubble.

What is a child universe ?

I have quoted all of the above post because I was going to point the OP
to a book which answers most or all of his questions...

If you are interested I have written comments about the
book "The Mathematical Universe" by Max Tegmark
http://users.telenet.be/nicvroom/Max.Tegmark.htm

I have updated this document around page 120.

....but apparently he has already read it. If so, I suggest reading it
again, as it really does answer all of these questions.

Sorry it does not. That does not mean I do not like the book.
The book is very good as a challenge for a critical mind...

The books discusses clearly many possibilities, but it does show
which, from all these posiblities, is right or wrong.

The problem discussed is mentioned in the message by Jos
Bergervoet 17 June and my reply:
IMO all what is written about multiverses, parallel universes,
bubbles is unfalsifiable. (or falsifiable)

The biggest problem is the clear definition of each
(about something we all agree....)

The book does not solve these issues.

Yes, some of it is speculative and non-mainstream, but Max is
careful to point out what is consensus and what is not.

That is correct but what does that bring you in detail?

Here is my review of the book, which
appeared in the June 2014 issue of The Observatory:

http://www.astro.multivax.de:8000/he..._universe.html

To discuss your review is a whole different discussion.

Nicolaas Vroom
http://users.pandora.be/nicvroom/