Old October 31st 12, 06:28 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics
Painius[_1_] Painius[_1_] is offline
Banned

Default 13.2 Billion Years Ago - 5500 Galaxies in a Pinpoint of Sky

On Tue, 30 Oct 2012 15:21:24 -0400, HVAC wrote:

On 10/30/2012 2:30 PM, Painius wrote:

That wasn't a very nice spin, but I'd highly approve nonetheless.

Of course you do. Painus is a great audience for a kook to play to.

He is non-critical in the extreme, and is quite happy buying into any
and all kooky 'theories' that come down the Pike. Painus will never call
you a zipper head as do I, because Painus is a beloved friend to
the kook. The fact that he is destroying lives in the process is
irrelevant.

I only have *one* more life to destroy.

LMAO !

PS. See Russell Crowe in _Gladiator_.

Gladiator movies are gay, don't you think?

O! Harlow - I don't think you want to know what I think.

Well, do you? If so, then read on. If not, then let me advise you to
stop reading right now. If you don't want to know what I think, then
you had better go on to the next post, and stop reading this one
immediately!

What I think is that you are deathly afraid of all things "gay", i.e.,
all things "homosexual". That makes you a classic homophobe.

There is, however, a deeper meaning for the term "homophobia". You
will not find this definition in most dictionaries. This is, however,
a meaning that is used by many psychologists who have patients who are
homophobic. The deeper, more modern meaning of "homophobe" is a
person who intensely fears that, deep down, he or she has latent
homosexual tendencies.

The results of a 1996 study conducted at the University of Georgia by
Henry Adams, Lester Wright Jr., and Bethany Lohr indicate that
individuals who score in the homophobic range and admit negative
affect toward homosexuality demonstrate significant sexual arousal to
male homosexual erotic stimuli.

So Harlow, it is obvious that you are a classic homophobe. Are you a
modern homophobe, as well?

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine @ http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/