Old October 30th 12, 02:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics
HVAC[_3_]

Default 13.2 Billion Years Ago - 5500 Galaxies in a Pinpoint of Sky

On 10/30/2012 9:37 AM, Brad Guth wrote:

It seems the ongoing aether flow could be indirectly detected, at
least well enough to suggest from which direction everything has
materialized from.

Come on, Painus....Let's hear you encourage THIS ****ing idiot.

Very well, Harlow...

Consider yourself encouraged!

--

That wasn't a very nice spin, but I'd highly approve nonetheless.

Of course you do. Painus is a great audience for a kook to play to.

He is non-critical in the extreme, and is quite happy buying into any
and all kooky 'theories' that come down the Pike. Painus will never call
you a zipper head as do I, because Painus is a beloved friend to
the kook. The fact that he is destroying lives in the process is
irrelevant.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/im...logo_large.jpg