Old February 12th 04, 02:19 PM
Rand Simberg

Default Clueless pundits (was High-flight rate Medium vs. New Heavy lift launchers)

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 04:16:56 -0800 (PST), in a place far, far away,
"Kim Keller" made the phosphor on my monitor
glow in such a way as to indicate that:

I'm sure we'll give your opinions, criticism, and feelings all the respect
they're due.

I expect no more, or less.

The simple fact that you've established a public pulpit for your opinions
does nothing to make them any more relevant, or even fact-based, than anyone
else's opinions, so please shelve your feelings of intellectual superiority.

It has nothing to do with intellect.

Particularly since you chose to align yourself with Fox.

Pointless and baseless ad hominem noted.