Old April 9th 07, 11:08 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Rick Johnson[_2_]

Default ASTRO: Cocoon Galaxy NGC 4490 and NGC 4485

D van den H wrote:

Did not see my posting, so here's another try..

Seeing was not to bad last night, transparicy still not so good..
36 x 90 sec.
Dark corrected.
10"SCT
Homebuild CCD camera.
Some MAXIMDL
CS2

Strange looking galaxy, a bit of a mess..

Thx for looking
Dirk

Both made it to my server. Usenet amazes me sometimes. A post won't
hit your own server but show up on the other side of the world just fine.

That's another one on my to-do list. Looks like yet another clear night
and a third night of a dead computer power supply. They have one coming
at least. I can't even process as all my images are on that computer
and now the supply is totally deceased.

What chip do you have in your camera?

Rick