Old August 15th 07, 03:48 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Support Sporgery

Default Sporger Attacks "Sci.Religion.Atheist" Newsgroups!

I'm reading in "sci.astro.amateur". Thus my only complaint is
that your 1000s of dissociated press articles cross-posted to
this group are likewise being randomly cross-posted to other
groups besides this one. I'm no fan of Scientology, but I do
wholeheartedly support all attacks and disruptions against the
Anti-Christian Atheist religions that post their Anti-Christian
garbage to popular newsgroups. I use extensive news and email
spam filters, but not everyone does. And of those who do, not
even they can filter out everything. I do have one suggestion.

You would get a lot more mileage here by posting only to one
group at a time, in this case "sci.astro.amateur". I say this,
because this group is infiltrated by Anti-Christian Atheists!

It would therefore be nice if you could please post 100,000+
articles per day specifically to "sci.astro.amateur", without
any added cross-posts to trip the Atheists' news filters. That
would ensure the continued decline of sci.astro.amateur, and
"sci.astro", and hopefully the entire Anti-Christian Atheist
"sci.*" religious hierarchy. That, and a nuclear war to boot.

Everything that seriously inconveniences, angers and injures
the God-hating Atheists I'm one thousand percent in favor of.
So please step up your attacks by a factor of one million or
more. And never let up! Make your attacks every day from now
on, please. Nothing except nuclear war could make me happier.

Ex-Republican,
Daniel Joseph Min
http://www.2hot2cool.com/11/danieljosephmin/