Old July 20th 04, 02:45 AM
John Maxson

"Michael Gardner" wrote in message
"John Maxson" wrote:

"Michael Gardner" wrote in message
"John Maxson" wrote:

stupid jerk. You know so little about the internet, or anything else.
I've switched servers, but am abusing/breaking NO rules. As usual,

you
take a piece or two of info and attempt to turn it into something it
isn't. Staying on topic? You were never on topic.
--
sig goes here

"No morphing. No spamming. No harassing people. No abusing the network.

This
is basic stuff; I don't have to remind you."

http://news.ks.uiuc.edu/

Because of your history of abuse, Michael, see also:

http://www.fs.uiuc.edu/cam/CAM/viii-1.1.html

What an idiot - can't even post links correctly. I've violated no
policies, your hallucinations not withstanding. If you think I have, go
for it. If you don't actually have evidence (as is your usual
circumstance) - then crawl away and start posting your conspiracy
evidence, again.

p.s. I was writing network policies when you were being tossed on your
ass from you last job.
--
sig goes here

Apparently Bob Mosely was your consultant.