Old January 5th 05, 03:21 AM
Derek Lyons

"Jim Oberg" wrote:
JimO adds: No alarm bells --

Right. And the tile damage caused by foam didn't break anything major
did they? And the problem with O-ring blow-by turned out to be a non
issue too, didn't it?

*Anytime* a primary system is OOC, especially when it's a chronic
condition (as it seems to be with Elektron), alarm bells should be
ringing so loud as to crack the windows.

There are plenty of consumable oxygen supplies, enough to get the next
Progress....

And what shall we leave off of Progress to accomodate the extra O2?
Or shall we simply expend margin and hope for better luck?

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.

Oct 5th, 2004 JDL