Old January 27th 07, 10:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_4_]

Default ANOTHER FEZ THREAT: US Solution To Global Warming---Smoke And Mirrors

On 27 jan, 22:53, Art Deco wrote:
Warhol wrote:
On Jan 27, 7:32 pm, Art Deco wrote:
Warhol wrote:
On Jan 27, 5:06 pm, Art Deco wrote:
nightbat wrote:
While the world reels from Global Warming rising temps
the U.S. Government solution is to ask the World's profound
scientist'sWhere did you mislearn English, frootbat?

--

Your gone to DIE.... no way to escape from the Pirate doom... Ha ha Ha
Cooling with mirrors and smoke...Everyone dies, you moron.

Prepare Ye Silver... or you walketH the Plank... Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha...
LIONS """ZACCA""" OF SILVER MUST BE DESPOSED IN THE BUSH at the
Zaouia... or 'Prepare ye for The Plank'

Beware this Baby Lion wont let you fool me...

You PAY or You DIE.... HA HA HA. The PIRATE LAW

The Golden Baby Lion of Judah 'Invincible Sun' (Invicto Soli).

Al Mansoor Al Dhabi 'Invincible Sun' (Invicto Soli).

son-worship.... Imam-Eli... Imanuel... High Priest.

Alcimus... Al CiD musA... The Lord Moses.

Mithras killing his bull... Warhol Kill Rats and Frogs with a simple
Tail Whip...

St. Michael and St. George, slew dragons! Moses destroyed the Golden
Calf... and Abraham slew Statue's of Gods in the Temple...

The Share of the Lion...Gobble.

--

Look to this beauty... With Greetings VON SALLYVEAS.
http://www.nationalledger.com/artman...teor_sky.jpgIs this supposed to be evidence of your failed doom prediction,

war-fizzy?

--

What Prediction?

Ha Ha Ha I got you Hi hi hi... One of my manuals say's "Install Fear
and Terror"... and repeat it, till they dont believe... than we gather
the weed... May the reign of fear continue on your computer.

Be the hero in your own spine-tingling epic of action, tension, and
terror... and discover the true meaning of fear. An unidentified
paramilitary force Von Sally.

Ye Silver.. or Isla de Muerta di fuega soli la plancha di
Gran'da'di'do...