Old December 17th 04, 04:11 AM
felon_def_ears

Art Deco wrote:
Barbara's Cat wrote:

In article .com,
felon_def_ears said:

I haven't read the newsgroup. Perhaps I should have before

posting. My
bad.

Pedo-Chuck's stupidity splatters into yet another newsgroup.

Link to the pedo-poem Charles S. Lysaght wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/6nl6w

Link to the Alcatroll Labs FAQ on Charles S. Lysaght:
http://www.insurgent.org/~alcatroll/Kooks/KOTM08.html

Link to the Net-Kooks FAQ on Charles S. Lysaght:
http://www.usenet-kooks.info/chuck/index.htm

Link to the Plagiarism Mini-FAQ on Charles S. Lysaght:
http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/c...lagiarism.html

Why is Chuckles Liesalot infecting sci.astro now?

Somebody explain it to him. I'm going to bed. With visions of
Evangeline Lilly dancing in my head.

--
"I;m psychic, dumb ass."
"Do back to Neanderthal man fer you!"