Old September 23rd 12, 09:12 AM posted to sci.space.station
Brian Gaff

Default ignore this

Yes, If I remove the dbx file, then redownload the news, I can see them all
and read them, but as soon as I go away to another folder and come back
again, though the file is still there and the number of messages is still
there, the list of headers is not any more.
sulk.

Brian

From the sofa of Brian Gaff -

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Snidely" wrote in message
On Saturday, Brian Gaff queried:

Ah yes, well why is it sci.space.news which is now the only group I
cannot get to work after a reinstall of the server?
The thick plottens.

For what it's worth, I show 4 posts yesterday (the 21st); 2 about Cassini,
1 about Messenger, and 1 about Mars Odyssey Themis.

Maybe 10 posts on Thursday.

/dps "Pacific Daylight Time"

--
Who, me? And what lacuna?