Old April 17th 10, 09:52 AM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.policy
Pat Flannery

Default Who attaches the Orion Docking Adapter to the ISS?

On 4/16/2010 9:10 PM, John Doe wrote:
Jorge R. Frank wrote:

Someone eventually figured out it would be simpler just to make a LIDS
to CBM adapter and cut out the middleman, hence CDA. It replaces both
ATLAS and the PMAs.

Out of curiosity, what is wrong with APAS and in what way will CDA be
better ?

See my last remark.
You know, I'm getting fairly good at the acronyms...but still, all I can
think of them is these lines out of Shakespeare's "Julius Caesar" every
time I run into them around two or three times in a single sentence:
"But those that understood him smiled at one another and
shook their heads; but, for mine own part, it was Greek to me." :-D

Pat