Old November 2nd 03, 08:00 PM
Jon Rogers

Default Aurora animation

In article , Robin Leadbeater wrote:

"Kevin Smith" wrote in message
I only get a static image in explorer??

Hi Kevin,

sorry that you have had a problem. Thanks for trying. I just checked it with
explorer and it seems to be working OK. (It is an animated gif - very simple
so it should work with any browser). Once you click on the static image in
the link given, you have to wait for the 16 frames in the gif to load before
the animation will run (this is around 700kb and so takes about 3 min over a
dial up) I have a had a lot of hits since I posted so there could be a
bandwidth issue. Probably the best idea is to try again. Anyone else had a
problem?

Robin

No, it works fine for me (linux/mozilla)

Nice animation too. Missed it both nights here in the rain-sodden West
Midlands.

Cheers
--
Jon