Old February 28th 13, 06:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Happy Birthday!

On Feb 27, 1:55*pm, Double-A wrote:
On Feb 26, 3:57*pm, Brad Guth wrote:

On Feb 26, 2:45*pm, Double-A wrote:

Tomaorrow is Susan's birthday. *I don't know whether I will be posting
tomorrow, so I will post this now.

Happy Birthday, Susan!

Oh Susan your hair was like gold in the morning.
Your eyes flashed like lightning.
Your movements were graceful.
I tell you our chance for happiness ended
The night when we played and pretended like magic,
And now the days are dark forever after.
Susan I cry,
Where do you lie?

Double-A

Susan is most likely another CIA or IRS secret operative, so when
she's out of your sight is when she gets to live large.

She is living on a horse ranch way out in the country, which always
was her dream.

Double-A

That's good to hear. What's your dream, or is it too late?