Old May 12th 19, 08:02 PM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Default Time Travel: Brian Cox and Jim Al-Khalili Brainwash the Gullible World

Brainwashing in Einstein's schizophrenic world is so efficient that Einsteinians can reject x=yz while accepting y=x/z. Example:

The observer (receiver) starts moving towards the light source with speed v.. The speed of the pulses as measured by the observer shifts from c to c'=c+v, in violation of Einstein's relativity, and the frequency he measures shifts from f=c/d to f'=c'/d, where d is the distance between the pulses:

http://www.einstein-online.info/imag...ector_blue.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg7O4rtlwEE

Einsteinians accept the formula

f' = c'/d

but don't accept the same formula when written in this way:

c' = df'

More detail:

f' = c'/d = (c+v)/d : OK, say Einsteinians.

c' = df' = c+v : No, say terrified Einsteinians. Crank! Crackpot! Help! Help! Divine Einstein! Yes we all believe in relativity, relativity, relativity!

"Divine Einstein! No-one's as divine as Albert Einstein not Maxwell, Curie, or Bohr! His fame went glo-bell, he won the Nobel - He should have been given four! No-one's as divine as Albert Einstein, Professor with brains galore! No-one could outshine Professor Einstein! He gave us special relativity, That's always made him a hero to me! No-one's as divine as Albert Einstein, Professor in overdrive!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lE-I2I4i00

"We all believe in relativity, relativity, relativity. Yes we all believe in relativity, relativity, relativity. Everything is relative, even simultaneity, and soon Einstein's become a de facto physics deity. 'cos we all believe in relativity, relativity, relativity. We all believe in relativity, relativity, relativity. Yes we all believe in relativity, relativity, relativity." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PkLLXhONvQ

http://www.everythingimportant.org/E...neEinstein.jpg

Pentcho Valev