Old December 23rd 08, 02:06 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Default Robert Mosley III from Austin, Texas USA

Elfritz Non Grata wrote:

On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 18:29:11 -0600, kT wrote:

And if you're really lucky and say the right things, properly tow the
fascist party line, and if you know the secret handshake and password,
they'll let you into their fascist 'clique'. It'll be so much fun!

Quoting Robert Mosley III from Austin Texas, USA from the headers :

*We've got so much evidence against you, Tommy, they're going to love
you in the slammer! Better learn how to wear your soap on a rope!*

Evidence that I exercised my constitutionally guaranteed right to
freedom of expression and freedom of speech during the Bush years?

Secret handsign: Middle finger extended towards Tommy Lee Elfritz in
proper "**** you" gesture.

That's acceptable.

Secret Password: "**** off and die, Elfnazi"

That's barely passable.

All you need to do is killfile the *child molesting* ******* and you're
in the club!

More evidence of slander and defamation?