Old December 23rd 08, 12:27 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Rand Simberg[_1_]

Default Steve Lindsey - Astronaut Liar

On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 23:23:43 GMT, in a place far, far away, Leopold
Stotch made the phosphor on my monitor glow in
such a way as to indicate that:

BradGuth wrote:

snip

My, my, you're a bit of a nut aren't you?

You must be new around here.

I know this won't help (it
never does) but you need to find some sort of mental health professional
and get a neck-up check-up. If you have previously done so you should
resume taking whatever medications you were prescribed.

Such advice has been provided, and ignored, for years. The only
solution (at least for us) for Brad is residence in one's killfile.